A cohort requires seven pieces of information:
- Module: select from the drop-down list
- Start trimester: select from the drop-down list
- End trimester: select from the drop-down list
- SITS occurrence: the three-digit occurrence number used in SITS to identify the cohort
- Default submission date: see below
- Default submission time: see below
Submission date and time
Most project modules define an expected submission date and time, but for various reasons these may change for individual students. The dates recorded here are the defaults used for all members of the cohort. They may be overridden on the individual cohort member record.
Clicking Save will take you back to the list of roles for the module you are working on.
Clicking Cancel will also take you back but without saving.